Flexibility and freedom are two things that people strive to have. Owning a traditional larger home does not give you that. You have a permanent stand on which your home is set and you probably will have to pay your mortgage to almost retirement.
If and when you may need to move somewhere else, it will be a big hassle to sell your house, pack up your stuff and look for a new home to buy.
However, living in a tiny house will save you the bother of all three; you can take your tiny house wherever it is you need to go. Everything you owe is in your home, packed and ready, you just take the whole to the new destination.
5 Reasons that will be to your Benefit when owning a Tiny House:
1. Your Tiny House can Travel with you: Most tiny homes have the benefit that you can move it either through hitching it to a truck or having it transported for you. Depending on your lifestyle, and choices, having a tiny home, can make seeing new places surprisingly easy.
2. Less expensive to Build and Maintain: Costs will depend on the size and the kind of materials and finishing you wish to have, but, even at the most expensive, the cost for building or purchasing will only be a fraction of the price of a traditional home. Materials used to build tiny homes also needs much less maintenance than traditional build homes.
3. Environmentally Friendly: Because of being a really small home, fewer materials will be needed, therefore less industrial waste for making new things. You can implement more environmentally friendly resources, for instance, solar or wind energy to give power, a rainwater catch system, etc. All things you can implement anywhere in the world.
4. De-clutter: When you have lived in a traditional home and you downscale to tiny house living, you will need to de-clutter your life. You will not have room for hoarding things you do not need or do not have any use anymore.
5. Spend less Time and Money on Cleaning: Having less space to clean will go toward not needing as many cleaning products. Cleaning won’t take very long, because the surfaces, inside and out, have a durable finishing.
Being in a smaller environment, you will not only live tidier, there will be no room for needless extras, you will also learn to not buy things you do not need because you will have no place to store it. Tiny house living is big on living a comfortable, compact, well-balanced life.