For some years, the Casper mattress has been the most popular mattress in terms of size. Nonetheless, the purple mattress has taken the bedding industry with a storm and it is now one of the most raved mattress types.
The battle between Casper and purple mattress has started but the question remains, will the purple mattress be able to knock down the Casper.
This article makes a comprehensive comparison of these two mattress types. So continue reading below to find out whether the purple mattress will dominate over the Casper mattress.
What are the similarities?
- Both are 9.5 inches thick
- Both sell in online only
- Both have nearly same firmness level
- Both have a pretty design
- Both have friendly trial periods
- Both have good customer reviews
What are the differences?
- Unlike the Casper, the purple has a more resilient top layer that makes it more bouncy
- The Casper has more give and allows sleepers to sink more than the purple
- While Casper helps in creating a cool sleeping surface, the purple has great, cooling abilities and it does better than any other mattress around.
- In terms of cost, the Casper is more budget-friendly as compared to the purple with about $150.
You may want to pick the purple mattress if you prefer the following qualities;
A lot of bounce: the purple mattress is the bouncer of the two options. Choose your best memory foam mattress. Therefore, if you are the type that like an extra bounce, then the purple is just fine.
Sensitive to heat: while both mattresses help you to sleep cool, the purple is a better option.
Sleeping on the mattress: one thing that makes the purple mattress better is the fact that you will be sleeping “ON’ the mattress. This makes it a more apt option for those who do not like sinking.
You may also want to choose the Casper if you prefer the following;
A more traditional feel: Due to its nature of construction the Casper, feel caters to the needs of most sleepers. With the Casper, there is not much bounce as the case of the purple instead; you sink a little bit into the mattress. This provides great cushioning and a feel similar to that of a traditional mattress.
A budget-friendly option: if you are on a budget constraint or you are planning to save a few dollars on your purchase, then think of this Casper. It is quite cheaper and will save you a few hundred dollars that you can use in other activities.
More third party validation: Casper has already earned a good name over the years it has been around. In fact, you can get many reviews about the Casper than there are for the purple. This gives you more trust that your choice will give you the value for your money.
Both Casper and purple mattress are designed to help you sleep better. Now that we have looked into their similarities and differences, we strongly believe you can make a well-informed decision.
However, if you are not yet convinced, you can trust your gut knowing that you cannot regret your decision since each option gives you a very distinct level of performance. In the end, do not forget that price-wise, the Casper mind your wallet compared to the purple.
Are you looking towards reducing your debts? Are you planning to downsize your requirements of life and lead a compact one? Perhaps, you are looking towards the greener sides of life. Moving to a tiny house can be of great significance for you, and it might ease up your life as well.
You are always in the habit of throwing useless things in your house. Objects that are old and unnecessary should be discarded from time to time. While you move to a tiny home, you will throw away all useless things and keep only those you will require the most. This way of sorting and de-cluttering will help you adjust to a tiny house. Moreover, try getting your choice of multi-utility furniture.
Get connected to utilities
All your utility service accessories requirement like; power point, electricity point, salvage, solar cooking panel and furniture can sort effectively. There are professional agencies that will help you furnish your tiny house. You will pay lower rent and get a concise but decked up house.
You can create your own home depending on your requirement. Get furniture which will suit small space and design according to your preference. Get multi-utility furniture that takes care of the purpose of space utilization. There is no requirement to compromise on the quality of building material. In fact, you can add a patio and bring the outdoors in. So, you can live close to nature.
Stay near to your preferred place
If you want to live near to your office location, you can set up your tiny house near to your office. You can get somebody’s lawn to set your tiny house. It will help you concentrate on your work, research and save your commuting time and energy. You will save on transport and fuel as well. Find your perfect house and see our proposal.
While you plan to move to a tiny house, the cost of rent decreases. You can invest more in your start-up business. You will happily spend more time researching and developing marketing strategies rather than looking for a big house. Not only this, you will become a debt-free person and no need to worry about your monthly EMI or such sort of stuff. The happiest bunch of people on earth are those people who live without any monetary liabilities.
Help in conserving resources
A tiny house has limited requirements. You are downsizing electricity, water, and using solar panels and therefore supporting a greener environment. In fact, by setting up a tiny house, you are a step forward towards a better environment and actively helping to conserve the valuable natural resources.
Usually, smart couples plan for a tiny house expecting a more prolonged effect on their lives. Couples with entrepreneurial qualities would want an original tiny house and put their investment and concentration to work. Remember, by choosing a tiny house; you are making the best utilization of the resources you have.
If you are a self-starter, get yourself a tiny house and join the movement to support the cause of a smarter and greener environment. There is nothing compared to living in a dream home matching your requirement. Moreover, you might dump luxury, but not a decent and sizeable life.
There are many different Tiny House builders and suppliers, with as many different styles and types. There are multiple models, and just as many plans, available to choose from, and these are all fully customizable.
What Characteristics Stays the same when building a Tiny House?
1. Mostly Movable: Tiny houses are usually built on a transporting trailer. You can hook it to a vehicle and take it with wherever you are going. Even though highly movable, you can also just find your place where you will live and settle down.
2. Flexibility: The inside of an existing Tiny House can be changed, whether it is a change in size, functionality, it can be changed, when the need should arise. And the location can also change quite easily.
3. Freedom: Freedom will come with the fact that Tiny Houses do not need a lot of maintenance, inside and outside. They do not need that much cleaning, inside or outside. You will not have a big mortgage to pay off. There is no room for clutter, so you can live without lots of unnecessary stuff pulling you down.
Do All Tiny Houses Look the Same?
1. They come in Different Sizes: There are many different sizes, although they need to be smaller than 400 square feet (37 square metres). A tiny house can be as small as 80 square feet (7.4 square metres).
2. Different Models: There are multiple models to choose from, each with different types of finishing and building materials.
3. Different Floor-plans: The inside (floor-plan) can be changed to fit your specifications.
All of the above features are fully customisable to your specifications and needs. You can choose your outside style and materials and do the same with the interior. The interior will be made to your liking and style.
Choose the style you like and the floor-plan that will fit your lifestyle, and you will have a dream, Tiny House in a short time. You can start living big in a Tiny House.
Flexibility and freedom are two things that people strive to have. Owning a traditional larger home does not give you that. You have a permanent stand on which your home is set and you probably will have to pay your mortgage to almost retirement.
If and when you may need to move somewhere else, it will be a big hassle to sell your house, pack up your stuff and look for a new home to buy.
However, living in a tiny house will save you the bother of all three; you can take your tiny house wherever it is you need to go. Everything you owe is in your home, packed and ready, you just take the whole to the new destination.
5 Reasons that will be to your Benefit when owning a Tiny House:
1. Your Tiny House can Travel with you: Most tiny homes have the benefit that you can move it either through hitching it to a truck or having it transported for you. Depending on your lifestyle, and choices, having a tiny home, can make seeing new places surprisingly easy.
2. Less expensive to Build and Maintain: Costs will depend on the size and the kind of materials and finishing you wish to have, but, even at the most expensive, the cost for building or purchasing will only be a fraction of the price of a traditional home. Materials used to build tiny homes also needs much less maintenance than traditional build homes.
3. Environmentally Friendly: Because of being a really small home, fewer materials will be needed, therefore less industrial waste for making new things. You can implement more environmentally friendly resources, for instance, solar or wind energy to give power, a rainwater catch system, etc. All things you can implement anywhere in the world.
4. De-clutter: When you have lived in a traditional home and you downscale to tiny house living, you will need to de-clutter your life. You will not have room for hoarding things you do not need or do not have any use anymore.
5. Spend less Time and Money on Cleaning: Having less space to clean will go toward not needing as many cleaning products. Cleaning won’t take very long, because the surfaces, inside and out, have a durable finishing.
Being in a smaller environment, you will not only live tidier, there will be no room for needless extras, you will also learn to not buy things you do not need because you will have no place to store it. Tiny house living is big on living a comfortable, compact, well-balanced life.
Most people might have heard a thing or two about tiny houses. That does not mean that they actually know what a tiny house is.
A tiny house is a fully functional, compact, transportable dwelling. Housing needs change constantly, where living in a big home was fashionable and a preferred way of life for many people, people now need more alternatives to choose from.
Small dwellings are nothing new, but there is a difference between many of these housing types.
Myths and Misconceptions about Tiny Houses:
1. A Tiny House is just like a Camper; which they are definitely not. This is a misconception that many people have about tiny houses. The name, however, says, “Tiny House”, which would be an obvious indication that it is a house, built, like any other house to withstand the rigours of daily living and all weather conditions.
2. Tiny Houses are cramped and small; where there actually are some really small ones, it does not need to be that way. They come in many different sizes and the actual design will have the biggest impact on how cramped or how open and spacious the house will feel. A good design will not affect the way you perform your daily tasks.
3. You have to change your lifestyle radically; to fit into living tiny. A tiny houses’ smallness should not cause you to alter your normal lifestyle in too many ways. Your tiny home should be customised and designed to fit your lifestyle.
4. Get rid of all your belongings; this can be scary for some and appealing to another. Truth is, you will need to downsize and get rid of excess stuff. You do not need to get rid of all and everything. Doing this might not be as difficult as you think. Looking at your belongings, you will come to realize that you actually do not use more than half of it.
5. Tiny housing is only for the young and restless; putting tiny house dwellers in a certain type of group, which are definitely not true. Tiny houses are great for many persons of all ages, a starter home for young couples, downsizing for retirement, a vacation home, a guest house and much more.
Tiny houses do not just provide a comfortable, low cost, dwelling; they are functional and beautiful, too. You can decide if you want to build yours on wheels, to be able to move around or to just have a fixed tiny home. In whatever way you prefer your tiny house, you will be pleasantly surprised with the freedom and flexibility tiny home living brings.